Home >>Visa>> Foreign Expert Certificate

Foreign Expert Certificate

Residence Permit in Shenzhen,China

I For "Engaging foreign experts Unit Qualification Certificate " Materials needed:

II For "Engaging foreign economic and technical expert qualification " Materials needed:

III Basic Conditions:

IV Processing Procedures:

Units get qualification to hire foreign experts >> Online registration and reporting information >> Apply "foreign experts work permit" >> Get work invitation >> Apply "Foreign Expert Certificate" >> Apply Residence permit >> Apply Residence permit visa

V Required Information:

Contact Us Now

To arrange Employment Permit/License in Shenzhen. Call Jaine on: +86-755-82896610, or write email to jaine@st-guanjia.com, replies will be given as soon as possible.